This month for the Create Inspiration Team at JessicaSprague.com, I crafted a Santa Cheer package. This DIY festive wine bottle served as a a perfect focal point to highlight two darling digital tags from the Aspen Frost collection. Here’s a peak at the process of making these simple paper cuties:
Start with mini red wine bottles.
- Wrap a 7 x 3.5-inch piece of red paper around the center section.
- Punch 2 scalloped borders for Santa’s coat trim that are approximately 7 inches long.
- Cut out a 7 x 1/4-inch piece of black paper for Santa’s belt.
- Create a belt buckle from a scalloped square punch. Cut out the center of this shape using a small square Spellbinders Nestability die.
- Add pearl buttons to Santa’s coat.
- Embellish with ribbon and digital art tags!
One thought on “In the Workshop: Santa Cheer”
Love this! It was love at first sight and knew I would have to make the whole world one ! Amazing and Fun! A very special gift idea to share!